December 31, 2013

Highlights of 2013 and a Happy New Year!

Go ahead and take a look at a few of the things that happened to me in 2013
video
This video made me SO happy!
  When I watched it, I felt as if I had really accomplished something great this year. 
2013 has by far been the most eventful year of my life. I won't go into details but THIS post sums up a lot of it. If it's not enough, you can always take a look at some of my other posts from this year.


In September 2012, I pressed the "reset" button of my life. 2013 was a new beginning. 
I learnt many important life lessons in 2013. So many that I have lost count. I can't tell what they are though, they have already become a natural part of me and it is hard to remember how I was before. 
2013 made me a much better person. I found out what I wanted to do with my life and I learnt what a real friend was. I have met so many amazing people from all around the world and every one of them has added some sort of extra value to my life
My personality changed and I became the person I wanted to be, not whom society had labelled me as.

Tonight I can say that I will end the year with a feeling of fulfillment. Mistakes and bad choices were made, but in the end, everything went better than expected and it is with my arms wide open and a smile on my face that I will welcome the year of 2014.

On a final note, I want to wish all of my friends and readers across the time zones a Happy New Year!
Be safe out there tonight!
See you next year! ^o^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment